What is Adiphene?
Adiphene is a weight loss supplement that is scientifically tested and proven. Adiphene helps losing weight quickly. The ingredients of the weight loss pill stimulate and boost the metabolism. Adiphene works as a fat inhibitor and also helps with:
- Reducing fat absorption
- Reducing carbohydrate absorption
- Increasing energy levels
- Feeling more energetic
- Reducing appetite
Adiphene diet pills contains five stimulants. In addition, Adiphene contains two thermogenic boosters. These powerful ingredients boost the metabolism. A boost in metabolism turns into weight loss.
The Active Ingredients of Adiphene
Which are the five stimulants?
- Bitter orange: In a 2002 Journal of Medicine study it was shown that bitter orange is the best possible thermogenic substitute for ephedra. Ephedra was banned by the Food and Drug administration. Afterwards many people turned to bitter orange instead. A government that is highly regarded, has approved bitter orange as an appetite suppressant.
- Chromium picolinate: This ingredient increases the effectiveness of insulin. That is instrumental in deciding how much fat the body will store. It is believed that chromium stimulates the activity of insulin. Insulin speeds the breakdown of fat and glucose. It was suggested by research that chromium works by increasing the sensitivity of insulin receptors of the body. A lot of foods that are consumed in high levels in the US diet are devoid of Chromium. The reason is that, during food processing it is removed.
- Guarana Extract: This ingredient comes from a small bean which is primarily found in South America. The Guarana seeds contain a lot of caffeine. And that means that this extract has a great impact on the metabolic rates. Guarana also works as an appetite suppressant and enhances mental and physical performance. Guarana is a valuable weight loss supplement, just as caffeine is. The reason is that it stimulates certain hormones from the adrenal glands. Those hormones force the body to burn more stored fat. Furthermore, the exotic Guarana extract increases stamina, fights fatigue and increases mental alertness and energy levels. The energy levels that come from this ingredient can be sustained over a longer period of time because Guarana is slowly absorbed by the body than caffeine.
- Ginseng panax root extract: It is believed that this ingredient has an effect on carbohydrate metabolism. This means that Ginseng panax root extract can potentially help in managing the blood sugar levels. Phytotherapy Research Journal has reported that an ingredient found in ginseng has the ability to inhibit differentiation in the cells that store fat as energy.
- Cacao extract: This ingredient is known to inhibit fat storage. Cacao extract also increases the metabolism of fat. Properties of cocoa could potentially inhibit the digestion of carbohydrates and fat, according to a recent study of the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry.
Which are the two thermogenic ingredients?
- Cinnamon extract: According to a number of studies, Cinnamon extract reduces insulin resistance and blood glucose levels sustained during fasting. Both are associated with belly fat. It is proved that Cinnamon lowers the glycemic effect of a meal. This means that foods are absorbed much slower. A spike in blood sugar levels is prevented with the slow absorbtion.
- Cayenne capsicum 40M HU/G: With Cayenne capsicum Adiphene allows the other active ingredients to be taken to where they are needed in the body to produce the results. This ingredients is found in hot chillies. Hot chillies helps with fat burning. That is caused by the heat from the chillies, which forces the body to cool down. As a result, more calories are burned. Cayenne can help burn almost 300 extra calories a day, because it has also been shown to increase a body’s core temperature.
Which are the fat metabolizers in Adiphene?
- Glucomannan: This is an appetite suppressant. Glucomannan works by absorbing water and increasing in size. This fills the stomach and gives a feeling of fullness.
- Chitosan extract: This ingredient is a fat binder. It grabs fats which are located in the stomach. Those fats are then carried through the digestive system to get eliminated. It prevents those fats of being absorbed.
- Adiphene diet pill contains three fat metabolizers, including, L-carnitine HCL, ginger root extract and Vitamin B6.
How to Use Adiphene
To see the best results with Adiphene you should take one pill with 8 ounces water. 20 minutes before breakfast is recommended.
20 minutes before lunch you should again take one pill with 8 ounces water.
Adiphene should be used for at least three months. Most bodies need three months to make a big change in how the metabolism works. It is not required to exercise during this period, but with exercise, the weight loss results will be more dramatic.
How to Order Adiphene
To ensure an authentic and pure product, Adiphene should only be ordered from the manufacturer. The authentic retailer for Adiphene fatburner is Adiphene.com, and it can be ordered by phone or through their website.
The official retailer of Adiphene offers a special deal if users buy the three month supply, because it is also recommended to take Adiphene for at least three months for the best results. Each bottle of Adiphene stands for a one month supply and contains 60 pills.